LIFE NARRATIVE

 LIFE NARRATIVE (Greece 2016)


Duration 20min

English subtitles

Documentary



Synopsis

A conversation with Greek photographer Nikos Markou. A journey in the life of a photographer that since the 80s chose to tell his country, its people, its natural moments, its geometries, its topos. 'Life Narratives' is the title of his recent series started as a reaction to 2008 economic crise as the same author declared to director Georges Salameh «I felt the need to do something new. I believed that what we are experiencing as a country is not new. Maybe we just discovered it because of the money involved. I don't know how to describe it but this ‘Crisis’ is the story of my life. And I believe what is expressed in ‘Life Narratives’ resonate with our era».



Production


MeMSéA



Screening

Film Essay